Execs In The Know invites you to join us for an exclusive and highly interactive virtual Executive Roundtable discussing the “The Next Wave of Outsourcing: Sub-Saharan Africa Is Powering the Future of BPO” on November 17, 2022, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET.
Join United Airlines’ Doug McCann, Director of Contact Center, Partner Strategy to discuss strategy, implementation, insights and more on this emerging outsourcing market that is quickly rising as a top BPO contender.
In the U.S., the “Great Resignation” hit the call center industry hard, and with saturation in offshore markets, brands are starting to take a fresh look at sub-Saharan African countries as robust business process outsourcing (BPO) hubs. Accelerating technological change and a young, resourceful workforce has unlocked new opportunities in South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, and several other countries and cities.
Sub-Saharan outsourcing experts, Nick Jiwa, Founder & President at CustomerServ, and Martin Roe, Group CEO at CCI Global will bring their experience to this intimate gathering and opportunity for attendees to connect, network, and share their valuable perspectives.
During this unfiltered conversation, we’ll discuss why sub-Saharan Africa has earned an edge over rival markets and greater prominence in the BPO sector and how impact sourcing not only delivers business value but fulfills corporate social responsibility and diversity objectives.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how these regions are progressively evolving into competitive BPO hubs
- Ask questions specific to your brand’s ever-changing needs and the expectations of your customers
- Weigh the pros and cons of outsourcing to sub-Saharan Africa
- Explore what the future holds for the world’s fastest-growing continental economy
- Learn more about the importance of impact sourcing, a socially conscious business practice fueling BPO job growth in areas of persistently high unemployment and disadvantaged communities throughout Africa