How do you prove to your customers that their data is truly secure?
In this fast-paced digital era, where customer expectations soar and data breaches loom, it has become paramount for organizations to craft a customer experience (CX) fortified with robust security measures.
Execs In The Know invites you to join us for an exclusive and highly interactive virtual Executive Roundtable discussing, Customer-Centric Security and Securing the Remote Worker on June 22nd, 2023 (1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET).
During this Virtual Executive Roundtable, we will explore the intricate balance between delivering exceptional CX and safeguarding sensitive data, especially in a work from home (WFH) environment. We'll discuss innovative strategies, cutting-edge technologies, practical tips, and meaningful proof points to ensure that security becomes an inherent part of every customer interaction, bolstering trust, loyalty, and peace of mind.
We’ll explore the challenges faced by organizations in the modern age. By embracing a security-first mindset and weaving it into the fabric of your CX, you will not only fortify your organization against potential risks but also foster enduring relationships with your brand. Don't miss this opportunity to hear directly from industry experts, brainstorm and collaborate with your peers, learn from and share with other leaders facing similar challenges, and ask top-of-mind questions. This is a small, intimate gathering that will provide a productive and collaborative environment.
Benefits of attending:
- Maximizing the value of third-party validation while proving and communicating a truly secure business.
- Learn techniques for educating the agent/end user, ensuring that your company feels safe without compromising convenience to your customer.
- Explore cutting-edge approaches and emerging technologies.
- The advantages of making an investment on the front end to ensure security later in the process.
- Examine how a security-first mindset can significantly impact customer trust and loyalty.
When you register, you’ll have the opportunity to share which topics are top of mind for you, which will help shape the conversation.